Manchester & Cheshire
Phone: 03333 218 765
Hello and welcome
Claire is responsible for Sagegreen’s Northwest region providing generalist, operational and strategic HR support to a variety of SME businesses. It is exciting to influence, support and develop the growth and overall success of an organisation through its people.
Her strength is building effective long-term working relationships through understanding a Client’s HR needs and offering the right advice so they can achieve their desired outcomes.
Having gained a wealth of experience within; retail and leisure, manufacturing, logistics and distribution, healthcare, contact centres and IT/Tel-comms industries covering the full spectrum of people management it takes a lot to surprise me (but occasionally it still happens!). As a business owner you will not necessarily have entered business to manage ‘people matters’ but I did and this is where I will always be able to help you.
Claire’s expertise includes:-
- Managing day to day HR activities
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and offering dispute resolution
- Compliance specialist, producing employment contracts, and HR policies & procedures
- TUPE and reorganisation lead, handling small and large scale programmes
- Change management and project management
- Senior HR professional, MCIPD qualified with 15 years+ generalist HR management
Whenever I have an HR question I go straight to Claire at Sagegreen. She is great. She knows her stuff and blends handling people properly with a practical understanding of Employment Law.Charles Davies
Sagegreen have been my HR department for several years. We are a young, fast growing business and they have been there when we needed them – every time.Jamie Boyd