Good health and safety practice means that you should also manage it in a way that benefits your business, workers, clients and the local community.
- Do you know that the law requires you to consult with your workers regarding safety issues in the workplace?
- Have you made all your employees aware of what is in your Health and Safety policy and what they should do in the event of a medical emergency?
- Have you any policies on specific health-related issues at work which will promote the health and wellbeing of your staff?
- As an employer you are responsible for ensuring that you have assessed, on a trip by trip basis, the potential risks facing your employee who has to travel overseas, for example, to work for your business.
- Have you got procedures in place should your employee suffer illness or injury whilst away?
For further information, please contact us on 01606 333677